UCL Malaysian Night 2012


Last night was our UCL Malaysian Night, yahoo! Sorry for being so excited, but it's just that we all have been working for this event for so long since last year that I can't help but to get hyped up as well! Even though we have been practicing like crazy, 12 hours a day from 9 in the morning till 10 at night for the past three days, it was all totally worth it! Plus, it was fun!

All of us have worked so hard to make it happen, and thankfully last night turned out to be epic. Our tickets are sold out, the whole play went on very well, and the responses we got from the audience was superb, all in all, they all seemed to like it very much. They even praised our casts for coming up with such a quality performance. Never had so much fun performing on stage like this before! Maybe because the practice sessions were intensive, with all those tiring warm-ups and all.

Enough said though, I think I'll let the video do the talking for me. Mind you though, if you were not here last night, you really missed an awesome show of your life!

the cast~


Tan E Yang & Me during make-up.


More photos here

It really was a show to be remembered.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?