Song of the week...


Sorry for the delay, but I was honestly too busy the last few days for our Malaysian Night. So here it is, the song of last week, in conjunction with Valentine's day a couple of days ago! Yes, I know I am neither supposed to be celebrating nor encourage people to celebrate it, but nevertheless, to celebrate 'love' seems so important to me. I guess, I could say that it is exactly what our world needs in times like this, with the ongoing war plus the recession and many more. Lets open our eyes and take a closer look of the world we're living in from a wider perspectives. Love is the very essence of life, a special force beyond compare.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?