February's ending soon

February is ending soon. 28 days flew by in a glimpse just like that. What did I managed to accomplish within those 28 days? Nothing much, really.The biggest highlight of the month would have to be UCL Malaysian Night. Although I only had a small role to be played during the show, I was glad because at least I had a sense of purpose. Not many of friends came, but nevertheless, I wasn't expecting them to though because it was held on a Wednesday night. Who cares, just as long as I had fun, that was all that matters. Other than that, the opportunity to be the moderator for the MACFIS Islamic Finance Forum. The forum was very educating as I managed to know more about Islamic finance that has been the talk of many nowadays.

Its been what, almost five months I am here in the UK now. How do I like it here? It's an exciting place to be. Why? Simply because people here are very open to things. Well, they are way too open actually, if you know what I mean. But nevertheless, being a guy of 20 years of age, I ought to know better than wrongfully utilize such freedom. It is nice that I get to voice out my views on things as well as discuss topics of which I do not think I can get much brilliant responses from people back at home.

Plus, standing far away from home definitely changes your perspectives of your own home. You know, all those things on seeing the bigger picture stuff. Yeah, you can get that a lot here. Who would have thought that someone like me would attend talks on politics? Yes, that surely is something I never even imagined of doing. I am sorry for saying this, but I just believe in pretentious,standing up for show. Besides, actions do speak louder than words, ain't it? Anyone can stand up in front of a crowd in a suit and tell them what they want to hear. That is an art, trust me, I know this because I learnt the tricks. But to be someone who really has not just the will but the capability to turn it into reality, now that is someone worth some respect.

Forgive me for being so random, but lately my mind is not at ease. There are days of which I felt like staying in bed all day, and there were also days when I wished to just keep walking and go wherever my feet takes me too. I often wonder, why do I feel like this? Is it because of her? No, that's not it. Guess that's what happened when you too caught up in your own world and ideas for too long. I need to get more fresh air and drink more coffee.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?