Song of the week


Why this song?: Life is hard, we should all be well aware of that by now. Nothing ever comes easily, not in this life. The ups and downs we face in our everyday life are meant to open our eyes, unlocking our true potentials as well developing ourselves in becoming a better person today than who we were yesterday. But things do get very difficult at times, we would always be needing a helping hand, someone to help us get back on our feet. Won't it be nice to have people like that in our life? Yes we all have our problems, but that does not mean we ought to ignore the problem others face simply because we are too slammed with our own. 

Inevitably, we all need the help of others, regardless of how big and powerful of a person we are. Humans would always be in need of assistance, won't it be nice if YOU can be that upper hand offering assistance to another fellow human being when he/she is down?

Lend a hand to others, one day your own help will come. Just you wait...have faith, while in the mean time, keep holding on!

Cause I've been there before 
And you've been there before 
But together we can be alright (alright) 
Cause when it gets dark and when it gets cold 
We hold each other till we see the sunlight 

So if you just hold my hand 
Baby I promise that I'll do (If you just, If you just) 
All I can 
Things will get better if you just hold my hand (yeahh) 
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, 
hold my, hold, hold my, hooold, hold my hand. 

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

Kisah si ayah dan anaknya....