Raya photos!


my about to be 31 years old brother
in his Vios...uuuuuu~~~`

the last berbuka, almost the whole Kemaman family was here


the three Bro's lepak2 session at night


see how beautiful Kemaman is at night!!
my sepupu2 watching Toy Story on Hari Raya


my tok sedara. He can't hear very well these days. From what I've heard, he looks exactly like my late grandfather whom I never had a chance to know nor play with.

the outside of his house. He used to scare away goats when we came to his house. hehe

my mom's fav thing, ketupat pulut...
the infamous lemang Kijal tu weh!

this is where we always buy our keropok lekor, a shop found in Kelulut! RM5 for 10 lekor of keropok lekor.


mamat nie syok je isap rokok






finally, Salam Aidilfitri from us all....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?