Song of the week...

On this joyous occasion, I'd like to wish all of you Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! Maaf zahir dan batin! (translation: sorry for all of my wrongdoings and all, if any).

So to commemorate this special month, I've decided to share with you guys one of my favorite Raya song! 


What I like about this song: The lyrics tell a story, a reality of a traveler who is far away from home during Hari Raya, how he longs to be home, unfortunately he can't afford to leave his work. It is a very sad song, even for myself who may not have been far enough from home nor have ever missed to celebrate Hari Raya away from my family in my kampung, Terengganu. 

salam Aidilfitri from me & my family to yours~


I leave the rest to you....... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?