1st post from London

So here I am in London UK. My last farewell in KLIA didn't turned out as I hoped it to be. It is kind of sad when I thought back about it during my 12 hour plus flight that day. One of the most unforgettable moment while on the flight was when the plane was about to take off. I stared out the window together with Ashraf and Amin until the plane was no longer touching Malaysian soil. To be totally honest, that was the saddest moment. I felt like going up to the pilot and make him turn the plane around.

It sure felt like a dream. When my dad woke me up at 4 that day, I was still very sleepy and blurred. Then as I got into the shower, it suddenly occurred to me that today is the D-Day, the big day when I leave this place I call home for London.

12 hours plus in the plane was indeed very tiring! Sure the movies they had in the flight entertainment were nice., but you do get tired of it after the first or second movies. The in-flight music on the other hand was even worse, I didn't know the rest of the music available other than Adele! For some reason the rest of them were perhaps out of my genre. Nevertheless, the flight went pretty much alright if I could say so myself.

Yesterday, I went to the infamous Oxford street with my seniors and friends. Tasnim was pretty eager to get himself a Zara jacket which I thought was very nice. The design was simple yet smart, really was my taste, unfortunate for me though I don't think I'll be able to shop as mush as the rest of these guys since I only have so little amount of money left at my disposal. Heck I'll think I can still live a reasonable life with it, just as long as I don't make to big of a purchase, then I'll be alright, hope so.

in the tube...

1st time in the infamous Oxford Street


That's it for now, I guess...soo you s0on!

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!