Life in London, how did that turned out for me?


To begin with, the whole place looks old, vintage. They seemed to treasure their British identity so much that they even made it as a law for a new building to be built, it should incorporate or even maintain the classic British look, perhaps to ensure that it'll blend in with its surrounding.

It is good, at least it somehow reflects how much they appreciate their identity and how proud they are to call themselves the Brits. I give it to them, their architectural skills are indeed superb. I for one likes observing all the statues, memorials and plaques found all around this part of the world. They all have their stories to be told to the world, a significant piece of them, though not all of them are saved to be cherished so that we and the next generations could benefit, learn from them.

On the down side, the old look does not seem to work very well in selling London as a developed city in the world map. Yes history should be preserved so that it won't be made obsolete by globalisation, but then why most parts of the city seemed to be very old. For someone like me who hails from a developing country, all I ever hoped to find in London is to finally be able to see with my own eyes how a developed country actually looks like. Could it be that our imaginations of how a developed country looks like is mere illusions fed into our heads by the movies and TV shows we see on television.

Nevertheless, London still is an exciting place to be in. The people are also not not that bad. So far I've had quite a nice chat with this guy in Llyod's while I was registering my account. He said he's been to KL few weeks ago, and we got into talking about his visit to Sky Bar in KL and how mush he enjoyed his stay in KL. For the most of it we talked about the variety of food available in KL as well how the weather back in Malaysia is unlike that of London. As for the food, he like spicy food apparently, maybe because he some Indian blood in him as he told me.

Then, evening today I received yet another useful advice from the GP. She's an African, like from the real Africa! She asked me how often I have sex per week, and as I told her I'd never had one before her face lit up entirely. She seemed to be so surprised. She called me a good boy and told me I shouldn't rush into things like this. She told me how an 18 year old kid was already diagnosed to be HIV positive. She advised me to even stay away from all those girls who might think they're sexy when they expose their body here and there, because in her own words, those girls are not worth it. Wait for the right one to come your way, until then focus on your study, she said to me. In a way, she gave me the exact same advice like my mom did when she sent me off in KLIA. Gosh I do miss my family and Sabrina. Hope that they're doing fine at home, be safe guys, take care, may God bless you~

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?