Song of the week

Elbow- The Night Will Always Win

I spent the whole of Friday night playing this game, and I gotta tell you, it was worth it! The game was very awesome indeed! I love how dynamic and flexible the whole game play experience was. I get to choose which ever way I wanted to approach the game, and this will eventually have an effect of the final ending, which I was informed there are four different versions of depending on how the player choose to play the game.

This scene was the opening cinematic before the game even get to the opening 'Start Game' screen. I like the song very much. Yes, it is very depressing, but in a way it reminded of how my past shaped me into who I am today. Personally, I like the antagonist, Raul Menendez very much. Yes, you might argue that he is a bit of a lunatic who wants to destroy the world just because of the grudge he holds against the capitalists for all his suffering, particularly when the blood of his beloved sister, the only member of his family left, was on their hands.

All those pain, are the ones that actually matter. Hatred and agony makes us who we truly are.

'So we are the same, David, shaped by those we have lost.'

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?