Song of the week...



Why this song?: To be frank, I just finished watching Moneyball just now and I like the scene when Brad Pitt's daughter sang this song for him. I particularly like the movie not just because Pete, Brad Pitt's assistant GM in the movie is an Economics grad from Yale. Yes it is cool to see how he managed to see things differently and his decision making analysis methods helped changed the game of baseball as we know it. But not only that, the lyrics of this song is meaningful. I really must admit, I was pretty touched during the last scene when Brad Pitt played the Audio CD his daughter made for him because at that moment everything seemed to boil up within him (although it was during a brief few minutes before credits start to roll)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?