Winter huh

Winter break is coming up pretty soon, yeay!

But what am I excited about? I am not that excited to go anywhere this holiday season. Thus far, I haven't even decided to go for the winter trip that my friends are going to. I don't know, but I just don't feel like it. You might accuse me of still weeping over my break up, but that is not it, I assure you. Though I am still trying ever SO hard to hold myself together right now, that is not the main reason why I don't feel excited about celebrating winter in UK for the first time ever in my life. But that topic still do linger in my head, that I must admit.

Forgive me for still lingering in the past, but that is my problem, hence worry not, I shall deal with it myself. Not that any of you could prove to be of any use to me at this moment, anyway.

If I am given the choice to simply stay in this hall during my whole winter break, there is a high chance for me to say yes. Not that I want to be anti-social or anything, but I don't think I feel like facing the world, well not like this, not now. I just can't help but imagine myself walking down the streets of London during winter with the one I love, just the two of us, enjoying the beauty London can offer. The magnificent view of London at night, viewed from on top of its bridges is calming. I've been there once, Isky was the one who's responsible for putting the very idea into my head. You could just simply put on a suitable jacket and stand on the bridge while the wind of the night blows on to your face. Top that up with a cup of smoking hot chocolate or better yet, a cup of mocha maybe, together with a cigarette or two.

I really need some time out for myself. to contemplate and gather my broken spirits so that I may fight again one day. I think it's about time for me to call it quit on this game of love. I don't think I am built for it, to be loved. But heck, what do I care? The world doesn't revolves around me, so whether I am happy or not is no longer relevant. Happiness is a gift, not a right, well not for me. At least someone else gets to be happy even when I can't, that is more than enough for me.

T'is the season to be jolly, peeps! Hohoho! Merry Christmas to all! Have a wonderful festive celebration with your family and loved ones!

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?