If you're going through hell, keep going!

I do not know what is to become of myself lately. All I ever do one of these days are nothing but sleep and make sure I finish my work, that's all to it. I barely eat on time, heck I even thrived on nothing but a bar of chocolate and a carton of orange juice! Hahaha. What a life, huh. I honestly have lost track of time, I look forward to absolutely nothing right now. All I wanted for is to just simply live on to see tomorrow, though tomorrow may not necessarily brings much good promises.

Like the infamous quote by one of the most respected figures here in UK, Winston Churchill, ' If you're going through hell, keep going.'



The past few weeks have indeed been very hard on me. Frankly speaking, I am still unable to say that I am well when a friend asks me how do I do because I don't have the heart to lie to them. Yeap, I still am suffering, but why the heck does that matter to any of you, right? By now, you should all be tired of reading me writing about how miserable I feel and how I am letting myself go entirely. 

I decided to let my hair grow, until the time comes when I REALLY NEED to cut it. As silly as it may sound to all of you out there, you have no idea what this hair means to me personally. It is by far the one and only thing that's left for me to care at present. Judging from my past track records, those whom I cared about will always end up being taken away from me, leading me back to where I started off, alone. Life is lonely, but then again that is just how it is. We came into this world alone, and one day, we will be out of this world the same way we came, all alone by ourselves. This I-Don't-Know-What-Style hair of mine is the one thing left of me for now, so  I might as well take good care of it. Growing my hair long is not at all a statement of protest, to portray my misery whatsoever. It is just something I though I'd protect since I pretty much have nothing more to protect nor care about, that was all my fault anyway.

I have no idea what is to become of myself in the next few months. I am not even at all excited about the coming winter holiday, unlike the rest of  my friends who are now getting all excited with their plans to travel here and there. My money is running low, my biggest worry right now is to pay next term's rent, so I don't think I can afford to spend much these days. It's alright, I don't intend to look good anyway, so that shouldn't really matter to me.

All I want now is to live to see tomorrow. Oh and if it's not too much, I also hope that others around me would have a happy life, please, don't ever end up being like me, just be happy, okay?

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

  1. "All I want now is to live to see tomorrow". What if tomorrow never comes? You don't wanna leave this world and meet God in misery, do you?

    bro, I don't really know in detail what you're going through. But all I can say is;

    learn to let go, and life will be so much simpler :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?