Song of the week

This week's song of the week: I Believe in You- Il Divo feat. Celine Dion




Why this song: I am not that big on soprano or whatever this high-note singing is called, but I have to admit the combination of the two singers in this song is simply magical. Their voices successfully created a magical sensation that seeps into the hearts of the audience. It's fun to see how Il Divo came out during the first part followed suit by Celine singing her solo in French, a language that is widely associated with romance and love. By now you guys should have noticed how deep and powerful the lyrics of this song is.

On a more personal note, I'd like to dedicate this song to a special someone, though she may no longer read this blog of mine. This song couldn't have said all of these better to you myself. I can never forget you, and I hope God won't let me.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?