Closure

Well, this is my blog, so yeah, I have every right to ramble on just about any particular topic, or heck, I could even do so without any topic to begin with, can't I?

They say when someone talks about his problems to you once, it's normal. But one goes about it over and over again, it gets old pretty fast. That is just how human brains work, they get bored of the same topic rather easily. When the exact same topic is being discussed, your brain tells you that 'Oh, we've already been through this before. So yeah, lets skip this part and get to the exciting part, shall we not?' Regardless of the details being put forth, we could not care less, as long as the main title of the conversation is somehow similar to what we did in the past. This is where the dangers come in. By not paying attention to these minute details, we somehow lose bits and pieces of the puzzles, which might be useful in connecting all the dots together. So before any judgments are made, lets hear the whole things out first, cause believe it or not, that is one of the many things which makes a fool, by not listening to the whole thing and losing out the minor details.

*******

Destiny works in mysterious ways, ways of which we have no way of understanding. That is just how life works. Sometimes when you think that you have a good thing going on, think again. When you least expect it, that's when things could go possibly take a turn for the wrong.

I've done wrongs to her, though this time the things I did were different, I still am the one to be found guilty. So that's two strikes for me, still a long a way to go, said most people I know. There is truth in that, but I don't think I could go any further. I can never compete anymore, not with me looking like this, but what else can I do. It is about time I let myself go, let fate take its turn.

Destiny has always made fun of me, or rather I am just an unlucky guy. Just as I thought I was doing alright, that was when it strikes. Like last time, back in the days, I honestly thought that I would never hear about her again, that's when I was proven wrong.

The lesson I learnt from all this: Learn your place, kid. Know who you are, and NEVER astray from your purpose. Just frickin' do your job and leave.

Now that I've done mine, perhaps it's time for me to take my leave, huh. People come and go, so do I. When the situation calls for my presence, I will be there. In times of sorrow and hurt, that is my call for duty, once joy comes back into the picture, that is my cue to step out of the door.

May you have a good life.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?