Making cheese cake again...

Lee was here the week before, and luckily during my trip to the local Tesco I realised that the cream cheese was sold half price. Then it occurred to me, hey why not I make another batch of cheesecake so that we can all just sit down and enjoy it while we talk. 

So there it is, a plan was finally in place; ingredients sourced, so the only thing left was the execution. 

Luckily enough, I need not wait long for an opportunity to present itself...

That Monday night, as soon as Lee and Nik left for the library, burning the midnight oil, I finally got the kitchen for myself. Time to set up shop...


After two hours being in the oven, then left overnight to chill in the fridge, voila~
I present to you, the final product. 


Dig in guys...

The next day, as I was about to officiate the cake, I ran into Sara. It so happened that she was actually on her way to Sainsbury's to get a cake, hence, it was only fitting for me to invite her over. Rezeki ko lah, Sara. 

I even texted a few other friends as well, but none of them replied. That seems to happen quite a lot to me lately, but hey, more for me, right? Who cares about them anyway. 

Stressful times ahead.

I leave the rest to you....... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?