Farewell How I Met Your Mother





This is sad. It's like, the end of an era for me. I've followed the show eversince it began, and now it is finally over. It's just so surreal! 

Ted finally met his wife, the much-awaited mother. Yeay him. 
But in the end, she died. After much mourning coupled with the blessings of his children, he finally got back with Robin, his life-long best friend. Surprising? Well not really. Those two had a very long history of being on and off countless times. 

Some say that the ending pretty much resembles the movie Definitely Maybe, again one of my favorite movies. In that movie Ryan Reynolds got married, had a child, then he got divorced. He told her the story of how he met the mother, then after some drama here and there, he finally tracked back his old lover, April (played by Isla Fisher) and they got together. Yeay them.


If you ask me, the main moral of the story is, nothing in life turns out the way we think it will be, hence the best that we can do is to just let it happen. Just take a look at Ted, he finally found the love of his life after dating a lot of girls, got left at the alter and many more, yet he persevered. In the end, she died and there was nothing he could do to prevent that from happening. The best that he could possibly do is to be there by her side, which was what he did. 



As for Barney, well who would have thought a baby could melt the heart of a player like him. What are the odds, huh? Again, my point, with the universe, anything could happen. Sometimes there might be some signs, but most of the time, the signs are just too subtle for anyone to see, until it's too late and the universe just slams you right in the face.

All in all, I will miss you guys, so much.All of you have been an inspiration to us all.
With that, marks the end of my teenage days.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?