Le sigh...


Yes, that is indeed the infamous Ustaz Don in the photo above; he was here in the UK for the program Nottingham Berselawat the other day. But this post is not about him, it's got something to do with the guy that you see in the right side of this photo. He is Adin, a friend of mine.

We were dormmates back in SAS for four years before he became a prefect during form 5. He is a very good guy, very smart and so talented. He sings so well, and not to mention a very firm and Islamic guy. Even back during the days, he was participated so actively in nasyid and dikir barat, he was also one of the few respected imams in our batch since he is able to recite the Quran so well.

Just by looking at this photo you can clearly see how good of a man he has become.

Now lets take a step back and have a look at this guy instead. Just look how goofy he is.


I wonder why can't I be less embarrassing, and be more like Adin instead. Where did I go wrong?

Though I must really admit that I have been lost a few times, but so far I still managed to pick myself back up again. But regardless, I am nowhere near to being someone remotely as good as Adin. You know, I think my parents would be so happy if they could me become like him, all dressed up in a jubah, doing the right things, calling for the good and forbidding the bad. Sigh~

This is kinda depressing, I must say. I honestly cannot see myself turning into anything good, but then again maybe that is what my destiny is, to serve and protect. What is to become of myself? This is just sad, having to rethink of your life during your 20's when the rest of friends are already out there pursuing their dreams and all. Oh, well. C'est la vie~

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?