Happy hols, ya!


Ah finally, it’s the time we have all been waiting for, the winter holidays! Ten weeks of school have finally come to an end. Wow, those grueling ten weeks were very hardcore with never-ending works and responsibilities. To be really honest with you, this year’s first term went by much quicker than last year’s for some strange reason. Well maybe because this time around I get to enjoy myself more, having my own place to stay as well as having a very supportive ‘bestfriend’ alongside of me.

And at the moment, for the first three days of my winter holiday I am pretty much jobless. I have done pretty much nothing for the past few days other than playing games, eat, sleep then more game. I played so much that my favourite gun is now up to level 30! Well, at first I was playing so much because I wanted to level up and get the ACR rifle since I’ve been shot so many times using that particular gun, but when I finally got the gun, it turned out to be quite a disappointment! Well maybe it was because I need to get its level up before it is up to the level of versatility that I wanted. But what the heck, I am more of a sticky kind of a guy, in this case since I already fell in love with the UMP 45, I think I might as well continue playing with it, as it provides me with the right amount of mobility as well firepower I needed suited with my style.
Okay enough talking about games.

So what actually is my plan for this winter? I have no idea, really. Here are what we have so far:
  1. Afiq Salleh suggested that we pack our bags, bring our passport to the airport and one we get there only shall we decide on the destination.
  2. Munir on the other hand had a much more realistic idea. He suggested that we head to France. Yes it is just as cold there as it is here, but hey, what the heck, we have never been there, oky maybe Munir have, but who cares right?
  3.  Whereas me myself, I kept having this idea of going travelling on my own, to go to Spain or maybe even Turkey. These two places are much warmer than London is, so it is an ideal winter destination to get you out of this coldness, though I actually like being in the cold and the dark.

Hence where does leave me at? Frankly I have no idea. But I will sure as hell will keep you updated.

I leave the rest to you…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?