Concert

Last Friday night, me with the rest of  my hosuemates went to the Imperial College orchestra concert courtesy of Kima. She is Hasan's neighbour and they are quite close, we even got the invitation because of her. If it was not for her, we would not even know about it in the first place. Frankly speaking, we are not exactly much of a music lover; personally, the last orchestra performance was in KTJ a couple of years ago.

It was fun!

Yes, it was a bit lengthy, but I reckon that must be because it has been way too long since I last stepped foot in a performance of such scale. They played so beautifully that even when I did not know the songs, they managed to bring me back in time.

I know that this may sound ridiculous to all of you, but I had a vision when I heard them play. It is almost as if I could see myself inside that dream I had in Birmingham last year, my days in SAS, and a few more. So beautiful indeed. I was completely lost. Thanks so much to Kima for having us over! It indeed was a great pleasure of mine to be there.

Which got me thinking, how cool must it be for Kima to be able to play violin so well! It must be so cool to be like her, to have a talent and was recognized by others. Yes, surely she must have gone through quite a lot of practice in order for her to get to where she is right now, but nevertheless, I cannot help but to think how lucky she is.

I am one of those guys who do believe that there is good in everyone. I have faith that individuals have their own specialty, each and every one of them, but me. Alright, the latter may sound a bit too harsh, but it is the truth, otherwise, why do you think I am acting all childish and dress up to look like a fool every single day of my life? Being crazy is my best thing, so why not.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?