What's in my typical bag to uni?

 
Here are the things that I usually carry with me every day to uni:
  • MacBook Air 11" (credits to Lin, a lady in Kelana Jaya who sold her Air to me last summer. This laptop is strictly for work purposes as it's fitted with only 64Gb of flash drive)
  • a couple of cables and a USB adapter- in case my i5 runs out of juice, but that rarely happens
  • USB drive big enough to load my whole work folder- just in case I needed work done in places where WIFI is off limits
  • lots of A4 papers- blank papers work best for me since I mostly work with diagrams and equations.
  • black, blue and red pens, one of each
  • drinking water (I really can't leave the house without one these days)
  • beanie- in case of light rain along the way.
  • gloves (my hands tend to get cold easily)
As you can already see, my bag's content is pretty basic. I don't really carry too much with me when I'm working since I found it counter-productive.

*This segment is inspired by the 'What's in Your Bag section from The Verge (one of my favorite tech magazine). Been wanting to post this for a while, but could not find the time.

So, what's in your bag?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

1st post from London