Will somebody listen to me?

Sometimes I wish someone would listen, you know? Ok, maybe not sometimes, most of the times would be better. 

This is a rough time for me. I have so many things going on in my head right now, and having somebody who would actually want to listen would be great. Well, if that somebody would offer to help or maybe at least offer an opinion that will certainly make my day. 

In time like this, to have what people call friends would be nice. 

I guess not everybody is lucky enough to have one of those, huh. A shoulder to cry on, an extra pair of ears that would listen, empathy, all those sort of things. Maybe some people are just meant to go through things on his own. That's neat. What friends are for, eh. 


Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?