Cycling!

Bike trip! Finally! We talked about this for most of last year, but try guessing how many times we actually did it? Once; we went to Abbey road, and that was it. Alhamdulillah this year we have had a couple of trips thus far, we are slowly progressing now. No more cheap talks, time to actually do it. Frankly speaking, we have no much time left. 
 
The email from HR last couple of weeks was one heck of a reality check for us all. Our time as students is almost coming to an end. Dang, how fast time flies huh.

These bike trips reminded me of our first year when Afiq told me that we should get a bike when we are second years (I guess we are that influenced by Dean and his bike at the time, we all though it was cool. And it still is!). The dream is do a tour of Europe on bikes. Being encouraged by the idea, I told him that if we are serious enough we might even be able to get a sponsor, as long as we justify a meaningful cause for the trip, such as cycling against cancer or something like that.

Quite a dream huh. It is a tiny bit too unrealistic when I come to think of it. In order for us to accomplish such a feat we need quite a lot of resources. I mean, we would need a logistics team at the ready, a navigation team on standby who could help point us the way in the event something happened in a country we are about to enter etc2. 

 

Honestly though, I don't see that trip becoming a reality any time soon. It is too much of a wishful thinking. But then again, given that our bike trips are on, maybe that dream is not too far off; we might run of places to go on bike trips if we keep having these trips every week. Having said all of that, I do not think that my bike can go that far though. Sigh~

I leave the rest to you.......

Sent from Evernote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?