Prayer; Eid

Dear Allah,

Hear my prayer. I am grateful for Your blessings of life & good health, for letting me live another day to keep doing good deed while repenting my sins. Forgive me should my actions are wrong, remind me when I am forgetful.

On this holy day of Aidiladha,
I pray for my fellow brother & sisters who were humbly invited to perform the Hajj. Bless them, o Allah. Provide them with strength to perform the required ibadah, give them courage to withstand any trials of which You have put in their way so that they would come out stronger and more devoted to You.

Hear their prayers and fulfill their wishes, o Allah. Accept their Hajj, and I pray may all of my brothers and sisters will obtain mabruk.

Ya Rabbul Alamin,
I humbly stand before Your great might today, so that You my Rabb will someday extend me the invitation to perform the Hajj as the brothers before my time had. Until the moment comes, I pray that You guide me to Your righteous path, o Allah. Bless me with knowledge, give me the strength to uphold as well as to increase my iman and taqwa so long as You will me to.

Hear me o Allah, the great creator of the universe, the lord of the heaven and earth and everything that lies within. Do not leave me astray without Your guidance. May all that I see and the people I meet in life be a reminder of the greatness of Your power, and I pray that You open my heart so that I can see the signs.


Amin.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?