A dream

From Evernote:

A dream

I was at a 'kenduri' with my family and relatives. All the familiar faces were there, my uncles and cousins. For some peculiar reason the curious side of me realised that I did not know what this 'kenduri' was all about, for all I know was I needed to be there, without really understanding why.

Regardless, I decided to put away that curious feeling of mine and tried to enjoy myself while I was there. We were all busy chatting, helping ourselves to the food served, then a woman suddenly approached me. She asked me to follow her to this room. She opened the door and let me in, telling me to get ready on time.

Only then did I realised what was going on. 
I was supposed to get married.

That room was actually a dressing room. Inside it, a woman with a few others helping her with the make up. I believed she was supposed to be my bride. Usually one is expected to feel happy when they are confronted with such situation, unfortunately I was not. You see, I have never met this girl in my life. Not only that, I was not entirely sure that I am ready to be tying the knot at this age. Hence, I did what any man of this day and age would do when they came across something or someone they do not know.

I looked her up on the Internet. 

After checking with the database that I have access to at the time, I found out her name. Again, never heard of her. Then I tried running a background check, just to dig out what sort of a person she was. You see, I was so stunned by this sudden turn of event that I am desperately in need of a way out, a quick and clean exit if possible. After much digging I finally found what I needed. I managed to get the one thing that was bad about her. She once did something horrible and I found a record of it.

Finally, it was off.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

  1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HOjjJuL0TU

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1f48z2CV-4

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?