Song of the week...


Why this song?: It's romantic. Haha, sorry guys, but I really do miss Sabrina so much these days, especially cause my days here is outnumbered. God's willing if my result is alright I won't be able to see her as much, so yeah, I kind of wish that I had more time spent together. On top of that, the lyrics are somewhat meaningful, though I am a bit startled by how it relates to the movie. I've recently watched it, and yes the song does fit in, but not as perfectly as I wished it to be prior to seeing it. Nevertheless, this music video seems to capture all the romantic essences in it, so even without seeing the movie you'll be able to enjoy it~

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?