Result day

Big today, huh. The expectations and fears of many hangs in the balance, not to mention it even decides how the next year is going to be like, whether a re-sit would be necessary or not. At 9, my friends have begun to bombard my phone, while I was still nicely tucked in bed with my bear. Oh the ringing and the texts, I quickly jumped out of bed and get into the shower, with my Bluetooth all charged, I called Miss Sarah. Honestly, I didn't expect her to pick up at first try, but she did! I was kind of in awe for a moment before my tongue finally got hold of itself to say to her good morning. When she told me I got an A for my Econs, I was so grateful; told the news to my dad who happened to walked on me after I put the phone down, next is surely Sabrina!


Sadly though, Sabrina didn't get an A for her Econs. She was devastated about it as she's worked so very hard for it all these while. To make it even worse, I can't be there to help her to prepare for her November paper after this. Well, maybe I can't be there physically, but I promised myself that I won't let her go through this alone, I'll try to support her the very best I can even when I'm away. 


You know, one of the most amazing things I noticed is the fact that Asyiq and Bukhari both successfully got A* after re-sitting their AS exams twice. God's blessed their efforts. Their efforts and patience have finally paid off. Flashing back on those days, the three of us were quite a handful to Pn Akhsara, we were like the three mischievous musketeers, always laughing, making jokes and more. In the end, the two of them managed got through it all even with immense pressure on them, having to go through both AS and A2 at the same time. If it was me, I don't think I would be able to cope with such a situation.


God bless us all....

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

Kisah si ayah dan anaknya....