This is for you, my love

Well hello there. Fancy seeing you here. 
I must admit, I have been lazy. Haven't updated this blog of mine for one whole year, it is about time I do so.

Hence, to mark this special occasion, it is only fitting that I dedicate this post to someone who is dear to me. You know what they say, 'always have a grand entrance, enter with a bang!'. 

You've left your mark in my heart. A very deep too. Every time I send you off to the airport, my hearts sinks. 
I get so restless waiting to hear that your plane has safely landed, and you managed to grab a cab to your destination.

Oh, and I hope you have enough Chipsmore to keep you company while you flip through those notes and books. 
I am eternally grateful for the much given opportunity by You for opening her hearts and let me in.
As it turns out, I am the fool who was too dumb to realise what has been staring me right in the eyes all these while. 

But nevertheless, I am glad to be where I am today, with you, love. 



You've taught me so many things too, from how to eat Japanese food, ice-skating, and how best to enjoy bubble tea! 

My life has never been the same.
All I can think about is for us to finally be together. 
You are the one that is best for me, who understands and accepts me for who I am. 
One that my heart will forever belongs to...its you. 

Thank you for sticking around, from the bottom of my heart, and take it with you.
For it is yours now, and always. I am here to stay. 

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

1st post from London