Exam baby

Forgive me for such a long absence, I've been meaning to write for a while now, unfortunately I did not manage to find the right time to do so. My exams are already underway since the past couple of weeks, in fact I have only one more paper left for tomorrow, my economics of regulation. Fear not, I have done my fair share of revising for it, it is painstakingly scary since I personally view this to be my most dreaded subject this year. The subject is interesting since it involves a lot of real-world examples, but that is also why it is scary, more on that later.

Last week alone I had three exams, one on Tuesday while the other two were back to back on Thursday and Friday. As soon as I got back home from doing my macro on that Thursday, I decided to go through my micro for tomorrow over some coffee, when all of a sudden my mom sent me this:


I have a new cousin! 

This surely was unexpected, but for some strange reason it managed to carve a smile on my face, at a time when I am under quite some pressure, with exams and all. I am thankful to Allah for blessing me with this, Imah and my family. They've all been very helpful indeed! You guys do mean a lot to me, and thank you again, for all the support, prayers through these tough times. (The exams are tough, trust me.)

I leave the rest to you......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?