I have a bike now!


Tadaa, I finally got myself a bike!



Well, it is a cheap one actually but it’ll have to do for now. I was keen of the yellow and black bike you see in the photo below, unfortunately that one was way above my budget. Honestly, I knew I could afforded it, but I figured let’s just stick with a simple one first and see how it goes. I thought to myself, there was simply no point in owning a fancy bike if me myself was not going to put it into good use, otherwise it’ll just go to waste, would it not?



You might say that I am more trying to convince my own self by building such an argument. But anyway, let’s just see how beneficial this biking thing will be for me.

And that is something that only time will tell.

I leave the rest to you……

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?